Monday, May 2, 2011

Family GTKY kit: Coming Soon!






















I'm so excited to announce the newest Insight kit coming out on Monday, May 23rd! WOhoo!

The Family GTKY kit.

This kit is the one that everyone has been writing me for and wondering if I'll ever put one out...

It's finally here!

Made especially for all of you family and portrait photographers who have been wanting a questionnaire that fits a family instead of a couple.


Since the GTKY kit for couples has been such a hit and still going strong I decided it was time for a family specific kit.

After years of playing with my family questionnaire, tweaking, changing, fixing, etc...you get to have a template questionnaire and some ideas to go with it. You can either use it as it is or customize it to your own studio. The best part is that you don't have to start from scratch.

I'm really excited about this particular kit! In the past couple of years my focus has switched to families and as I look around I see (and hear from photographers) that they wish they had a way to make working with families feel more real and relaxed.

The best part is that the questionnaire has all of the pertinent info you need to keep tabs on your clients and serve them better and it also has all of the questions you want answered about how to bring out the fun and personality of your subjects. This kit has some similarities to the original GTKY kit but with a family spin. You're going to love it!


Now available! Get it here.

Want updates and special top secret stuff? (we never share your info with anyone)










easier. LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment